Key Gcafe Professional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All's well that ends well.

Go down

All's well that ends well. Empty All's well that ends well.

Post by Admin Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:51 am

Hello ladies,

first , i am sorry about the change of plans. i was surprised by the change of exams dates.

ok we have 3 points to discuss :
1- Practice 2 : is ready for you to start. all classes should start now to finish up as soon as possible. I'm afraid there might not be enough time to discuss. so, as soon as you finish the final draft. Print it out and give it to me. By now, you know its not very hard to get a full 5 mark on the practice, but you might want to know if you got a bonus. wouldn't you? so stick around, while i go through your work and tell you my judgement. So what will we do in this coming class??? well, i thought of doing something fun in class. we will translate a poem!
so, please print out the file named Class Practice and bring it with you next time i see you. PLEASE, don't try to answer it before class.. i will check and expect to see the paper clean! If you feel like translating, start the second practice. I believe you will enjoy the pizza story. i expect to see your result in 7 days All's well that ends well. Icon_biggrin

2- Please give me your thoughts about the course by answering these questions >> click here << . I do change my-self depending on your feed back.

3- okay now the bad part .. (you must be thinking was what i said before good? xD) okay the bad part. the project that you did after the exam, was very disappointing to me. the average marks were 2-3 out of 10 . one or two of each class might have gotten 9 or 8 but no one took the full mark. and it might surprises you but i was very sad over it. Most of you did not get the aim of the project. So, this is what i came up with. i will give you another project that has 10 marks as well. This project will be more focused and crystal clear. It will be 6 multiple choices and 1 sentence to translate + bonus question [1 mark]. (thats why you need the dictionary with you) i'll let you answer for 20 min. Then, we will begin with our lesson. if you take this new substitute project i will not take the grade of the old one. REMEMBER: the new project will not add up to the grade of the old one. For example if you took 3 in the first project and 7 in the second project, your mark will not be 10 out of 10! it will be 7.

.:. you are free not to take the project and stick to the old one.

again sorry for the change of plans.

i will post an example of the Project next

Admin
Admin

https://hungdistrise.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum